Whether through a monetary donation, in-kind support or volunteer help, corporate sponsorship of our events helps us provide our services to as many individuals as possible.
Walton Foundation for Independence’s annual events and ongoing programs include:
- Adaptive Golf Clinics (March to October)
- The Adaptive Golf Challenge (fall)
- Wheelchair Tennis Clinics (weekly)
- The Wheelchair Tennis Championship (summer)
- Undercover Artists Show Fundraiser (spring)
- Camp To Be Independent (summer)
- Phil S. Harison Memorial Classic (fall)
As a corporate sponsor, your gifts of time, money and goods enable the Walton Foundation to provide our programs free of charge to hundreds of individuals with disabilities every year.
To talk to us about becoming a corporate sponsor, contact:
Haley Hamam, Associate Development Officer- Special Events
706-826-5809 or email@example.com